Monday, April 13, 2009

DAY 0 (I am calling it that because I am still in the states sitting in the airport.)


This is the "Lounge" where I hang out until they let me on the plane. The coffee is to the left, food in the middle, and alcohol on the right.(thats my computer at the bottom, I am sitting) I attempted to get a free upgrade to first class, but they wouldn't have any of it. I have attempted several methods of getting to the airport. This trip was Amtrak. I arrived successfully, but was one hour late. I will no longer be taking the Amtrak. So, I still have to sit here and try to stay awake till 2am. My eyelids are getting a little droopy, but that could be the alcoholic beverage i just consumed. I did buy a copy of Bicycling magazine to entertain me, which you should all do, because I received my first bike review. Very Exciting! Go buy it and frame it...Cause its gonna be worth a lot of money some day.(I wish) I am pretty happy with the article. They had some good things to say. Anyway, I am going to eat some more food. I am pretty hungry. I will blog again later...Miss you guys already!

No comments:

Post a Comment